Stomach Soother Tea
- All ingredients are organically grown and Reiki-Infused
- Ingredients: Chamomile, Peppermint, Hibiscus, Comfrey Leaf, Lemon Balm, Slippery Elm Bark
- Comes in a 1 oz resealable bag.
- Directions: Add one or two Tbsps to 16 oz boiling water. Cover & brew for 10 minutes, strain out loose herbs and mix with honey if desired.
- To make a more medicinal herbal infusion, fill a mason jar one inch high with the herbs and fill rest of jar with just boiled water. Cap jar and let sit 6 hours or overnight. Strain out loose herbs and drink either hot, cold or room temperature alone or with honey or sweetener of your choice. Store in Refrigerator for up to 5 days.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.